- Responding to Disclosures
- Bystander Intervention skills
- Creating Safer Spaces
- Assertiveness and Boundaries
- Sexual Assault and the Law
- Consent and Sex Positivity
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Violence in the LGBTQ2SI+ Community
- Rape Culture
- Race, Racism and Sexual Violence
Our services also include tabling/boothing, providing materials to your group and collaborating on relevant community events.
If you would like to request outreach from us, kindly complete our SASC Outreach Request form and email it to sascvolunteer[at]ams.ubc.ca. Please ensure to send this to us at least 3 weeks in advance of the desired date for the workshop.